New in the 23rd Code Edition
- New and amended regulations for wiring methods in multiple Code sections
- New and expanded reference tables
- Section 4 now includes high voltage ampacity requirements, amended Rules for conductor termination temperature, and a new table covering residential service and feeder conductor selection (Table 39)
- Section 18 has been substantially revised. Regulations covering Class II and Class III locations have been amended, as have requirements related to explosive dust atmospheres, and arc-fault protection
- Section 50 has been deleted
- Section 62 has been completely redrafted
Why purchase the PS Knight edition of the CEC?
Same Code — Different Price
PS Knight’s Code book • $60
CSA’s Code book • $180
You save $120. All the Code at ⅓ the cost!